For more information about the 2022-23 budget vote, click here.
(518) 439-9314, ext. 3022
Send an email
to the director.
Send an email to the Board of Trustees.
Bethlehem Public Library values its responsibility to enhance the general welfare and quality of life in the community and region it serves. The library pursues excellence in its mission: to provide equal and uncensored access to resources and services that encourage lifelong learning, cultural enrichment, and professional growth.*
*Statement adopted by the Library Board of Trustees November 17, 1997. Revised and approved September 9, 2002.
Meetings and minutes
Board meetings are held at the library monthly and are open to the public. Meetings begin at 6pm. The May meeting reserves time from 6-6:30pm for public comment on the proposed library budget. Voting on the budget and election of new board members occurs on the third Tuesday in May.
2022 Meetings (pdfs)
- January 10 – board packet – watch the meeting on YouTube
- January 20 – Long Range Planning committee meeting – watch the meeting on YouTube
- February 3 – Fines Committee meeting – watch the meeting on YouTube
- February 14 – board packet – watch the meeting on YouTube
- March 14 – board packet – watch the meeting on YouTube
- March 24 – special meeting of the board – watch the meeting on YouTube
- April 11 – board packet – watch the meeting on YouTube
- April 26 – special meeting of the board – watch the meeting on YouTube
- May 4 – Meet the Candidates Night – watch it on YouTube
- May 9 – board packet – watch the meeting on YouTube
- June 13 – board packet – watch the meeting here
- July 11
- August 8
- September 12
- October 17 (Third Monday)
- November 14
- December 12
For archive minutes from 2017-2021, click here.
For archive meeting minutes from 1983-2016, click here.
Facts and figures (pdfs)
- Bethlehem Public Library 2021 Annual Report
- NYS Annual Report
- 2021-2022 budget
- Financial statements as of June 30, 2021, and required auditor’s communications
For past budgets, annual reports and audits, click here.