Meeting room requests
- Please note: Masks must be worn at all times inside the library. Food and drink are not allowed.
- For information, call (518) 439-9314 and press 2, or email the library.
- At this time, reservations can be made 6 months in advance.
- Community groups are allowed one request per month.
- Meeting room requests will be acknowledged within 7 business days of being placed.
- Library meeting room unavailable? See a list of area meeting rooms.
- Study rooms are available on a first-come basis. See the study room policy for more information.
Cancellations or changes
Cancellations or changes in set-up and equipment requests should be submitted at least two business days in advance of the meeting. Information on how to cancel a request will be part of your confirmation email.
- To change a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The library is currently not taking requests for exhibit spaces as we work through a pandemic backlog.
For more information about our exhibit policies, click here.