For all exhibits:
- Reservations are for a 1-month period. Reservation form below.
- Exhibit spaces are only available 12 months in advance.
- Exhibits may be set up on the first day of the month and must be removed by the last day of the month during library hours.
- Exhibits should be suitable for viewing by all ages.
- Please provide signage with your display indicating the name or organization responsible.
- Residents and organizations within Bethlehem Central School District will be given priority over non-residents and organizations. You will be added to a waitlist if you or your organization does NOT reside within Bethlehem Central School District.
Click here to read the library’s Displays and Exhibits Policy.
Children’s Display Case: This locked glass display case in the Children’s Place is suitable for the display of small items and collections. It is available for children’s collections only.
Floor Space: Exhibits may be set up in front of the mural directly opposite to the library proper. One table is provided.
Glass Cases: Two locked exhibit cases in the northwest hall of the lobby are suitable for displaying small items and collections. Both cases are under one reservation.
Northwest Hallway (parking lot entrance): Hallway space is available for hanging artwork with two walls: 39 feet and 11 feet. Artwork must be hung using the bracket system provided by the library. Only one hallway may be reserved at a time.
Southwest Hallway (Delaware Avenue entrance): Hallway space is available for hanging artwork with two walls 31 feet and 12 feet. Artwork must be hung using the bracket system provided by the library. Only one hallway may be reserved at a time.