Printing at the library
Need to print? There is a 10-cent paper charge per page. Stop by or call 518-439-9314 if you need help. Click here for more.
Public computers and internet access
- Fiber optic Internet connection
- 20 public access computer stations
- All equipped with Microsoft Office 2010 – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Dataports and wireless access for your Internet-ready device
- Chromebooks for onsite use and more for checking out
- PC laptops for onsite use
- Flatbed scanners available
One of our small meeting rooms is equipped with a SMART Board for use by small groups as a teaching, presentation or demonstration tool.
Our charging kiosk provides free, secure charging for most mobile devices. The unit has 10 lockers, with eight sized for phones and two large enough for tablets.
The following tools are conveniently located on a dedicated table near the public computers:
- Large-format scanner
- Large-format color printer
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 photo editing program
- Adobe Premiere 9 video editing program
- Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint and Word