Need to print? The library offers wireless and mobile printing from home AND onsite printing of pdfs and jpgs from a flash drive.
Printing from home
Wireless and mobile printing from home is secure and can be done from your own computer and most mobile devices – no apps to download and no software to install.
- To print from home, please e-mail the Information Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 439-9314, and a librarian will assist you.
- Print jobs can be retrieved during browsing hours at the library.
- The library provides print stations during browsing hours.
- Patrons can print from the web, e-mail and flash drives.
- You can also use the copier located inside the hallway of the library to print black and white or color documents in jpg or pdf form from a USB flash drive.